Coca-Cola Korean Beef Tacos
Total Time: 8hr 20min | Prep Time: 20min | Cook Time: 8hr
- 1 Inchfresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 8 Clovegarlic, peeled and left whole
- 1diced yellow Onion
- 1jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/3 Cupsoy
- 1 Tablespoontoasted sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoonrice wine vinegar
- 1 CupCoca-Cola
- 2 Poundbraising beef, such as chuck roast
- 1splash fish sauce
Combine all ingredients except for onions and beef in bowl and set aside. If using slow cooker with a saute function, brown beef on each side first (or brown on all sides in skillet and transfer to slow cooker). Saute the onions in beef drippings (in skillet or slow-cooker with saute function). Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low for eight hours.
If you're strapped for time, simply throw everything directly in the slow cooker and flip the switch to low.